Friday 30 January 2009

Who and Where are you? - Any Comments?

Being part of a blog is intriguing. The map on the site shows that people have visited from all over the world - but who are they? Did they hit the site by mistake? Do some re-visit? Have we any regulars we don't know about? Would anyone like to contribute but not sure how? Maybe you want to be anonymous and that is fine but perhaps you could say a few words even anonymously if you want.

Maybe this blog is an opportunity under 'Comments' to give us some feedback or make a contribution from people in St Albans, UK or around the world. We might know you and don't know you read this or maybe new friends to be made.

Just click on 'Comments' and say a few words and maybe even start a conversation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I started coming to Ashley nearly 20 years ago, while at Beaumont School, and left about 4 years later when I got a permanent job in Bristol. I'm now living near Edinburgh, but my folks are still in St Albans.
I found the blog while noodling boredly around on the internet. I was struck by your service last week - today's service here was a dedication of a wee lad, and the children's talk and some of the main sermon focused on the story of Naaman. Sometimes I think when God really wants to tell you (OK, me) something, he tends to underline it!

Kirstine