Saturday 23 May 2009

Flower power



This 'appeared' at the prayer meeting this morning. Matthew brought the flower and placed it on the floor and after being moved by Gill it ended up 'on the cross'. As I studied it a couple of things occured to me. At one point part of the flower was in shadow and part in the sun, the part in the sun was brighter and looked'nicer' than the rest, the thought that came to me was that no matter where we feel we are in life, in the dark or in the light Jesus recognises our beauty all the time. The second thing that happened was that the flower wouldn't 'stay on the cross' (shadow moving) it reminded me that Jesus didn't either and because of that I am who and where I am today.

Numbers 6:24-26

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Roy said...

It came out really well. It captured one of those unexpected moments when God seems to turn up. Thanks Shaun