Wednesday 18 June 2008

Little things...

I have had quite a busy week so far and was feeling a little guilty about not having posted anything on the blog for quite some time and not even really looked at it. When I looked again today I noticed we have had more visits from around the world. I have no idea who they are or how much of the site they read but it was a little spark of encouragement to know that our thoughts about God and our experiences in our part of God's kingdom are possibly being shared globally. We are called to go into the world to bring good news and in this day and age there are so many opportunities to literally do this with out leaving our small community. I hope and pray that people who do stumble across our little blog will find something to help, challenge or inspire them to know more about God and if you are one of those people please take a few moments to comment and say hi we'd love to hear from you.

'The Lord all powerful said:
"You people are precious to me"

No comments: