Wednesday 5 August 2009

The whole thing.
















I went to Taize last week. I find it quite an experience. There is so much to take in; so many favourite little moments, it is all a bit of a medley.
I discovered that my computer's photo software offers the option of piling all your photos on top of each other. I'm sure there is a sensible reason for that that I have misused, but here is my entire collection of photos of Taize - the silly hats; the cup of coffee being brought in the morning; the view; a butterfly on some buddleia; the group gathering ready to go in to the amazing space that is the church; the queue for food; a monk's prayer stool; stained glass.

There are just so many images and it is hard to decide what sums Taize up the most for me. So, I was quite pleased to be able to display it as a splurge of mixed images, because that feels quite apt!

1 comment:

Shaun Perryman said...

I like this idea Sue (may do some of my own experimenting with it) and know exactly how you feel having just got back from Revive!