Monday 26 May 2008

For I know the plans

This week God again proved for me that he does know what is going on and that if I trust in him he will do what's best for me. However I cannot say it was an easy process there was struggle and heart ache involved, probably due to my inability to hand everything over to God deal with but I guess that is a natural reaction for most of us any way - "Here's my situation God but I'll just hang on to this bit!"

I was very encouraged to read this passage from Malachi 3:17-18
Then the Lord All-Powerful said:
You people are precious to me, and when I come to bring justice, I will protect you, just as parents protect an obedient child. Then everyone will once again see the difference between those who obey me by doing right and those who reject me by doing wrong.

So I have been reminded again of how much I need to trust God at the same time as continuing my walk in the world, I need to remember that my God is with me.

No comments: